Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Japanese Companies

Japanese Companies In the U.S.

I think most people take it for granted when it comes to the products they use. I’m willing to bet that everyone has at least one item made by a Japanese company. We’re going to play a little game today. Try to guess the company by the logo:

Bandai (バンダイ): They’re known for their toys and figurines.

Panasonic (パナソニック): Mostly for tv sets and other electronic appliances.

Honda (ホンダ): If you have never heard of this name, please get out of the cave.

Toyota (トヨタ): “I love what you do for me, Toyota!” Does this ring a bell?

Fujifilm (富士フイルム): Say cheese!

Nintendo (任天堂): This is sooo 80s and 90s, but I think it deserves to be here because it changed the video game industry as we know it.

Citizen (シチズン): In Japanese it’s pronounced as Shichizun and by the way, what time is it?

It’s time to say sayoonara (さようなら) or goodbye.�

No comments: